Emerging Leaders for Food Security™. A unique summer program.
College students from select leading universities
Finding new ways to feed the world using fewer resources.
“I’ve always had the desire to propose innovative solutions to better the world we live in through agricultural disciplines. ”
- Alexander Hall, Alabama A&M University, Emerging Leader, 2020
“I’ve always aspired to leave the world a better place than I found it and I am excited to take on challenges with my team to shape a better future for those to follow.”
- Brooke Beinhart, Iowa State University, Emerging Leader, 2020
“Through the Global Food Challenge, I hope to gain knowledge that will aid my understanding of the processes of food production in order to help sustainably feed our exponentially growing population.”
- Katie Krick, Purdue University, Emerging Leader, 2020
“Many aspects of the Global Food Challenge excite me, but knowing that we are all here and passionate to work on a project that is larger than all of us, for people we do not even know: that truly amazes me. ”
- Emma Nelson, University of Minnesota, Emerging Leader, 2020
“I love the challenge of being innovative, and I’m excited to use my curiosity to activate success by ensuring we, as agriculturalists, are integrating environmentally-sound choices.”
- Rachel Grober, Iowa State University, Emerging Leader, 2020
“I am excited to foster productive discussions on how we can better utilize the resources at hand for a healthier, sustainable and food-secure future.”
- Scuyler Zenger, Kansas State University, Emerging Leader, 2020