Emerging Leaders for Food Security™. A yearlong program.
College students from select leading universities
Finding new ways to feed the world using fewer resources.
“As an Emerging Leader, the opportunities are endless: the opportunity to learn and understand world hunger, to grow professionally and to lead on my campus.”
- Logan Glassburn, Purdue University, Emerging Leader, 2019
“I am passionate about producing food efficiently and in a way that conserves our environment for our posterity to continue.”
- Erik Ohman, University of Wisconsin – Madison, Emerging Leader, 2019
“I am excited to be working with a cross-functional team composed of unique individuals with a common goal: finding solutions to feed the world through the Global Food Challenge.”
- A'ysha Callahan, Alabama A&M University, Emerging Leader, 2019
“I am ready to be a part of the Global Food Challenge so we can begin to search our diverse pool of agriculture to develop a more sustainable future and to feed human progress.”
- Riley Sleichter, Kansas State University, Emerging Leader, 2019
“I’ve always had a passion for learning and problem solving. This is where my interest in the Global Food Challenge comes from – when I see a problem, I want to find a solution.”
- Anna Jaspers, Iowa State University, Emerging Leader, 2019
“I aspire to contribute to a dedicated team working together to find innovative food solutions because saving food means saving lives.”
- Claire Lentsch, University of Minnesota, Emerging Leader, 2019